Sunday, May 10, 2015

for u by LOLO BX

for u by LOLO BX


I recently came across LOLO BX the other day and now I have an addiction. He has fourteen tracks and I've listened to them all three or four times. I intend to extend those digits... The list goes on when it comes to how many Aussie artists I've listened to these past four years, and it might be a good idea for me to start thinking about making up a list so I never lose track of these talented musicians. Thing is, LOLO BX has similar sounds to a few artists like Daktly, Carmada, or Flume, but at the same time he has his own distinct sound, so I'm pretty sure I won't need to worry about losing LOLO BX anytime soon. 'for u' is heavy and gentle mixed as one (Heantle). With a heavy bass line and bass horn at start while leading into a monster drop synth attack, theres no doubt that this track would make the audience pop heads. Listen at your own risk and check out LOLO BX's 'for u'

No comments:

Post a Comment